Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Costa Rica Day 6

My husband's laptop was stolen from our car while we were having dinner at  La Fortuna. My camera's usb cable was in the laptop case and it's also gone. I can't upload any pictures.

We were told not to leave anything in the car by rental car agent. I guess it's our own fault. We were driving from Jaco to La Fortuna. My son's stomach was upset by the bumpy and curving ride. He needed food and a break. The unfortunate thing just happened.

Costa Rica is a very beautiful country. Costa Ricans we met were very nice. The employee at the two hotels were always ready to help. The tour guides from Manuel Antonio National Park and Vista Los Suenos horseback riding, zipline tour were super nice.

Right now I am at the Hotel Arenal Manoa. My husband is away to Police Department to report the theft.

 Hotel Arenal Manoa pictures downloaded hotel web:











No comments:

Post a Comment