Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Polka Dot #4 (skirt)

This skirt has many different color polka dots. I wore it with white shirt and black accessories. The necklace has American Indian flavor. It matches my skirt's color and tie my shirt and skirt together.

Summer hats are my new love. The hat always makes picture looking better. I wish American will have a trend of wearing hat just like in England. In real life, I don't wear hat every day. I am not working in fashion world. I always try to tone down a little bit to make me more like other "soccer mom". Oh, I do wear hat to soccer  field because of the burning southern sun.

2 comments:

  1. Your accessories really elevate this look from fun to fabulous! I love the belt, necklace and hat (especially the hat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats do make outfits better! I couldn't agree with you more and I wish that it were more commonplace to wear them. Unfortunately, most people make inane comments about how you look like a cartoon/TV show character, don't they? Bah! Humbug.

    ReplyDelete